Thursday, May 24, 2012

EMILY + CHAD :: WEDDING :: ST. ANTHONY MAIN EVENT CENTER







The best part about Emily and Chad's wedding {well, for me!} was the message I received from Emily a few months after the wedding...

Hi Britt,

It has been awhile, but you are took amazing pictures of our wedding this past September. I am writing because after a tough battle with Alzheimer's, my grandmother passed away this winter, and in looking through pictures to display at her funeral, I came across something really special. I am not sure if you remember, but my grandmother was really out of sorts at my wedding and it was nearly impossible to get a picture with her. However, when I went over to say hello to her, your assistant was right there to snap a few casual shots. From that came two pictures with her that I will cherish forever. To make it even more special, I came across a picture from my baby album that I had completely forgotten existed that is a spitting image of one of those shots from my wedding. I am attaching them for you to see (sorry for the low quality of the old one). It makes me so happy to have these and I just wanted to pass along my thanks :) You are great and we are so happy to have worked with you! I hope all is well!

Sincerely,
Emily Subialka Nowariak


1 comment:

  1. This wedding is so adorable. All of the guests had an awesome time over there. Usually the weddings are not so enjoyable for the guests but this one had turned out to be pretty interesting. Even we had amazing time in the destination wedding at one of the hill side Chicago venues because a lot of activities for the guests had been included.

    ReplyDelete