Thursday, May 20, 2010

ALLISON + JON :: ENGAGEMENT

These two are wonderful and we had so much fun together this past weekend. They are what I refer to as "uber-planners" -- their wedding isn't until September 2011... they make me feel like I should be arranging for my daughter's college orientation by now :)

My daughter is 4.









After rocking the Mill City area, these two wanted to find a coin-operated laundromat, which turned into a bit of an escapade. Our first laundromat was out of business, the second was in fact a dry cleaning establishment, but these two were good sports, following our iPhones all over a 5 mile radius until we found what we wanted... and I am so glad we did!






Too bad it will be like a decade until I work with you two again, but I so look forward (way way forward) to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment